Well hello there loving and adoring fans. It’s been a while since we’ve spoken and much has happened.
- I’ve moved twice physically
- I’ve moved on emotionally
- I had a brief period of lameness
- I remembered how to be awesome again
- And it’s time to catch you up!
Inspired by McD herself, this summer has been the summer of YES! The motto has been “Why not?” and this has resulted in so much awesome, that we have upgraded ourselves to Professionals on the Fun Havers Scale.
So Whatcha Been Up To?
There’s been a minor cast of characters update... Merlin and I had a fabulous two years but unfortunately we were just heading in different directions so we wished each other the best and moved on.
In the mean time, there’s been some awesome new additions! I can’t wait for you to meet them in the upcoming posts!! Janz is one of my newest favs. You’re going to love her! (haven’t told her she’s got a cameo coming up.... Hi Janz! Hope you don’t mind you’re awesomeness being broadcast for all of the inter-webs to read.)
So far this summer has involved...
- A trip to Denver to meet my first niece!! (she’s SO much cuter than your niece)
- A bonfire and a boat ride with the Zoo Crew and friends (boats are my happy place for sure!)
- A weekend at a music festival in Scranton frolicking about in true hippie fashion (camping in tents and everything...)
- A girls trip to Hershey to pretend to be a boy band groupie (real groupies are intense!)
- And so.much.more.
Additionally we’ve got the whole past year to catch up on and the upcoming Fall Frolick Tour to discuss! So much good stuff to come! Get excited!!!! (PS... does anyone know how to spell frolick?)
Professional Fun Having is exhausting! I recommend you find a way to win the lottery and quit your job before attempting. Way easier!
Until we meet again, I leave you with this video of my brother and the winner of the Father of the Year award for sure....